Character List

Monday, December 7, 2015

My Life Update.....


Hi Guys - so much has changed since my last official post.  Since I promised to keep you all posted on my pregnancy and life, it's only fair that I provide a quick update.  For those of that follow my other blog, I know you're probably wondering why I haven't posted in close to two week.  Well I have the best reason ever....my newborn son!  I have wholeheartedly fallen in love with him.  He is absolutely amazing and my husband and I could not be any more thrilled and excited.

My baby boy - Angelo Christopher - was born on November 30th and weighed 9 pounds, 4 ounces.  We are super thankful that he is healthy and feel blessed to have him in our lives.  Because of his position (breech) I have a c-section.  It was semi-planned.  Recovery has been slow....maybe that's because I never had any type of surgery before...but my husband and both our families have been amazing.  Looking at my little one makes it all worth it.


He has brought us unbridled happiness and though it might sound cliche - I cannot fathom my life without him.  Thank you all for your support, kind words and of course all the wonderful pregnancy tips/suggestions.  You guys are the best.

17 comments:

  1. Congratualations. I love the name you picked. It's classic and strong. I know that you'll be a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so awesome! I know you are getting tons of advice, but trust me....SLEEP WHEN HE SLEEPS. You will be glad you did. Everything else will get taken care of eventually. mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Enjoy your little bundle of joy. Mines already 6 months, time goes fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Enjoy the time with your little one!! Thanks for posting the update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Am I the only one that found this comment rude? I mean at least congratulate Ariana first. If you followed the blog you'd know that Ariana has another blog that picks up years into the future with Liz as a mom and wife.

      Congratulations Ariana. What a wonderful holiday present. God bless you, the baby and your entire family.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Oh, the hypocrisy of rudely calling out someone because you assume THEY are being rude. Seriously? I had to dig to find the other blog myself and I have followed the blog for a couple of years.

      And now, before I also get reprimanded, congratulations to Arianna and her newly expanded family!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! So exciting! I know you are probably getting lots of advice, my first son was a c section, I would add to what you may have already heard, don't let the incision area get infected (the Dr isn't always gentle when they clean the infected area!) And it was surgery, so even if you feel better don't overdo it. It took me forever to do a situp, I was scared I would tear something lol. Oh and your hormones are going crazy so if you feel off or down or wanna cry for no reason, just talk to your loved ones and know it's hormones making you feel all kinds of emotions.
    Enjoy this time and get some rest when you can :) congrats!

    http://whosetheoneforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you!! What a sweet little name :) I bet he is going to be a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the baby's name too. It's so precious and refreshing. I love the classic names. Congratulations!!!

      Delete
  8. Congrats, lady! I do love the name, and I hope you guys are settling in and adjusting. I wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete