Character List

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Hello...It's Me

Apologies my loves.  I know I disappeared on you guys and I'm super sorry.  So what's been going on with me.  Well I am still pregnant.  38 weeks!  Super psyched and little scared about being labor and giving birth!  I appreciate all of the concern and kind comments.  You guys are amazing.

Without going into too many details...I have been dealing with some personal family issues.  I have a very sick family member that was literally on her death bed and had to have emergency coronary surgery.  There were many complications but thankfully a month later she is recovering.  Needless to say I wasn't in the right state of mind to post or write. I'm more optimistic now.  In addition to that I have winding down all my projects at work and have been training a consultant that will cover for me while I'm on maternity leave.  Plus my husband and I have been finishing up the nursery and getting ready to meet our little one.

Anyway, I know many of you have asked about the new site......here's the link:


This is a totally new realm for me and I hope that you enjoy what I have in store.  Thanks for the support and happy Wednesday!

Arianna


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad everything worked out for you and the baby is okay (and your family member) ! Thanks for posting for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you!!! Wow - 38 weeks - you are so close now - good luck! You will do great!! Very excited about the new site and can't wait to check out the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How come you disabled anonymous comments on the new site?

    ReplyDelete